That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moldavite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady_Snake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Moldavite Reply with quote

Last weekend i had a series of weird dreams. Now i'm not sure is anyone here is up with dream interpretation but since it features a stone i'm keen to hear ideas.

In one of these dream montages i had an ex of mine give me a moldavite necklace. I am not necessarily on good turns with this guy so why i would dream about him giving me a stone i know nothing about has me intrigued. I'm wondering if it has more to do with what he gave me rather than who gave it to me.

Any ideas??
miranda_lee19

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know alot about moldavite or dreams, but i know its a stone that brings rapid transformation and has a high vibration.

i had a dream once where i was in a dirt field and kept fiding a bunch of moldavite, dont really know what it means or if it should mean anything
ormes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here can you find a lot of Modalvite gems:

http://www.topgeo.de/ Exclamation great site!
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the dream definition.. But wearing moldavite moves things on and propels you forward to face issues and do the work you are meant to do.. If I want to grow spiritually i wear moldavite and watch the show..and get to work. (perhaps its a move on---let go of the old)cheers barbara
amazonite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I just wrote in the Metaphysical forum about dreams I have had about crystals, Moldavite being one of them. These dreams happen about once or twice a week, those I remember anyway. Trust your first sense of how you felt about the dream, don't let your head get in the way. (Dam, just answered my own question in Metaphysical forum). For example, in my dreams the focus is on the holding of the crystal, and I am about to buy it, and then I wake up. For me I get a sense that I am accepting this cystal and all its properties into my life, that I am working with, or getting a healing from, this particular crystal.

Moldavite is an amazing crystal which when you work with it is like getting your accelorator (cant spell) stuck and just holding on for the ride.

I guess Moldavite is coming to me as I am preparing for pregnancy, Moldavite being excellant for transformation.

I have the Book of Stones which is an excellance resourse, worth getting.

Now just for the fun of it, your dream miranda_lee19 (of course you would be the best one to analyse it, but I did say for the [u]fun [/u]of it, my stab at an interpretation would be:

It felt to me like the dirt field represented where you are at the moment in your life, dirt field implying nothing worthwhile is growing, you've come to a dry dusty place in life that is bare and empty. Maybe what you had you no longer value. The bunch of Moldavite being the only thing there may mean that you've come to a point where major major (bunch) change is either coming or what you need to focus on to improve your life. Embrace your fears and grow.

Like I said, the above could be a load of crap relative to your dream, or may get you thinking. I'm just having fun going with the flow. I
ve also got the flu so nothing better to do on a cold windy day. Good luck with it all. Wink
angelite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really thought of buying moldavite then about 6 months ago I had a dream that I was holding this massive piece of it and felt it calling to me & since I woke up I wanted a piece - unfortunately I didn't have the money for it -I would see some but it was just too expensive I kept saying If I need one It will come to me - then I went crystal shopping one day and fell in love with this piece but we still couldn't afford it I left feeling sad as It was calling me so much I felt I couldn't leave without it-The next day we recieved unexpected $$ and my husband & I went and picked it up!! I looove my moldavite pendant! At first the energy off it made me feel like I wasn't in this world the effects were really stong I almost felt drunk! Laughing but after about a week I totally got used to its energies although If I am upset or want to go out and have s few drinks I don't wear it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: