That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warrior Crystals Power - Are they Broken?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Warrior Crystals Power - Are they Broken? Reply with quote

I was asked this morning if a warrior crystal is less powerful...

Any feelings on this?

Warrior Crystals or an Empathetic are crystals that have been damaged by human hands. These beautiful beings assist us in accepting lifes ups and downs, realising that no matter what happens, we are perfect. It is through our own empathy that our hearts open and through this opening Love, the Supreme Power, can heal.

From my perspective, Energetically, it really depends how sensitive you are. I have a friend who can tell if a crystal is intact by its flow. I on the other hand feel that by you adding your energy to its field you enhance the crystal. I also know that etherically the crystals spirit is 100% unchanged, just as regardless of what life throws at us, our pure essence is untouched and accessible by our attention to it.

When I select crystals, I select them based on their spirit. Some have a whole side missing yet what remains is so pure you could cry... so I dont think it reduces their power. I often think they become stronger, like we do by our response to lifes situations. It depends on the individual crystal as it would a person. Everyone responds differently.

The Warrior Crystal, like all crystals, are holders of the joyous light that fills them and their damage creates empathy within us so we can connect via our hearts activating the DNA light codes that fill us all so our energetic fields can get bigger. They are all beautiful to me regardless of damage : )

Any thoughts?

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: