That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ouch I broke a large Elestial..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Ouch I broke a large Elestial.. Reply with quote

Had a nap in afternoon. fell asleep with a large elestial on my hip.. turned it slipped off fell on carpet.. i knew it had split..oh no. it still feels great and wonderfully healing.. i just have 2 now.. this really is a warrier one now.. but feel bad it broke.. anyway still feels good.. just dont like when i have broken one..cheers barbara Embarassed Embarassed
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Wahhhhhhhhh Reply with quote

Oh No....

That is my worst feeling, it creates all kinds of knots in my stomach when I break a crystal.

My daughter dropped and smashed my camera while trying to take photos of my crystals... it is beyond repair and has gone into the bin, but other than delaying my work efforts, no gut wrenching WAHHHHHHHHHH Crying or Very sad

So sorry to hear that, but as you say on a positive note... 2 friends now to spread the love... and lucky you having time for an afternoon nap!! I could use one right now Wink

Put them out in the garden or a pot plant for a while, they like that to recover.

Enjoy your day

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do that.. ITs a nice steady drizzle.. they like going out and being near soil on rainy day.. but yeah--i got a real gut like ..NOOO...if i do not have the ocassional afternoon nap my men would be living with a nag...as per night sleeping can be off.. the big M(enopausal).. possibly need to be using more fem rocks.. but love the azez pendant.. so neat to wear..

hope santa gets you a camera soon. love to check out the new stuff and see whats been sold.. cheers a nd thanks barbara
miranda_lee19

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for christmas i got a voguel wand, i have never seen one befor until then. a few days later someone drop it one the floor and now it has a tiny piece missing out of the smaller end.
is it ruined now?
spirittrader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breaking crystals is never nice, though i do wonder when a piece breaks off from larger pieces, if that is a reflection of the crystals energy to work in more than one place, especially when large sections of crystals seperate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: