That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unlocking our potential

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spirittrader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: unlocking our potential Reply with quote

i found this site by searching through google while searching for crystal links.

i hope to be attending mind body and spirit events this year promoting our charity the melissa foundation and giving people who have a love of spirit and crystals the opportunity to sell crystals in their home.

i think that working with crystals is hugely benefitial for finding self beneath all the dressings of the modern world, and for me at least crystals have been a great aid toward unlocking and shedding the prohgrammes and linking back into source and divinity.

i think the earth journey is a journey toward unlocking our fullest potential, and that crystals ar an invaluable aid in that process

Smile
spirittrader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week has been a busy week so far, and already i have some plans to fly to India over the next couple of weeks and spirittrader starts to pick up speed with open days booked in and already full up Smile

Crystals have interested me for the longest time, and it is exciting to be able to work with them in such a wide arena, sourcing crystals from mines, visiting suppliers and helping people to understand crystals better is something so close to my heart, i feel quite lucky to be in the place i am right now. And i feel that with spirit trader outreach, reaching out to so many people, giving them chance to sell crystals in their home in a party atmosphere, we're beginning to reflect how people are waking up more and more, everyday to crystal energies - seems almost that as the world awakens, her gifts to us allow that awakening process to knock on.

i think we've been awakening to 2012 for a good few years now, and ever since the New Year of 2007 / 2008 the wake up seems to be quickening at an ever faster pace - and indeed as 2010 dawned there was a huge shift in consciousness, releasing the old and bringing in a firm foundation for the future. What an awesome time to be awake, seeing the awakening happening all around us.

And being a part of that awakening couldn't be easier, allowing that awakening to unfold around us, and going with the flow, letting the energy envelop us and guide us to where we need to be.

That wave can be a powerful thing, as all positive change experiences, and finding myself caught in the wash of it as the new year arrived seemed to put me in a place that the universe seemed have to almost designed for me.

And for me crystals have always been a prime aspect toward the helping of finding the Self.

Setting people on course to sell crystals from their home, and guiding them through the process, seeing them hold parties and open to great opportunity is a great way to bring the keys to opening to spirit to more and more people.

http://melissafoundation.com/

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, Daniel-san, not mine:
Mr. Kesuke Miyagi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: