That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY new super 7 babies have arrived..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: MY new super 7 babies have arrived.. Reply with quote

Thanks so much Rebecca .. they are all so gorgeous.. they are so calming.. and the pendant great..love itall.. feeling joyful and at peace.. cheers and thanks.barbara Laughing Cool Surprised Very Happy
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Super 7 Reply with quote

My pleasure Barbara,

You know I have fnally taken my Super 7 off... its been months an I stop started, it came off and went back on, but now I am on Moldavite (ring) and old trusty ones, like lapis, sodalite, smoky, hematite and labradorite (bracelet) and Scolecite (pendant) and I am feeling really peaceful, when my kids arent screaming at me Wink

I am sure you will get the gift of the 7s, if not really soon, definitely within a few months, it was nearly 5 months for me - which is a really long time as I am usually a swapper of stones!!

Enjoy lovely lady!!
All the best
Rebecca

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Rebecca.. So you continually wore the s/7..getting thruough thick and thin.. and you got a message/revalation??wow.. cannt wait.. it is calming and energizing at the same time.. agreat choice.. thanks barbara Cool Laughing
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebecca--what was the message that super 7 gave you...or what was the energetic shift it helped you with??

Am starting to wrtie abook with a friend--because of its heavy nature.. find i am a bit slow to do it daily.. hoping this 7 will keep me focused.. thanks cheers barbara
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barbara,

Not sure if you know of the concept of our lives being a thread of consciousness, part of a tapestry - I think is what is said... well Super 7 shows you, your thread.

I started wearing Super 7 at a time when someone threw me an emotional curve ball and I was grappling with it.

Super 7 basically kept presenting me with answers to the questions I asked. It took me right back to the moment I made a firm decision in life (about age 3) to live a certain way inorder to get by and keep myself sane.

Clearly I remember the incedent and making the decision, but what shocked me was how I used that incedent to forge my way through life, repeating the pattern over and over in all relationships - it was scary, mindblowing and jaw dropping stuff. I never even realised it! My life has been but a thread!

It kept me up at night, until I got right to the heart of the matter, but once I did it supported me for 4 months until I was stable and sure again.

So needless to say it brings up stuff that is old and not necessarily obvious to you, in a constant, methodical and present manner. If you are willing to do the work and take a look at that which has been hidden from the forfront of your mind - this is a great stone to assist.

6 months later now it is easier for me to see how I am living, choosing, acting etc. I can leave that thread and of the infinite Universe surrounding my thread, I can infact start a new thread in a different place, or of a different colour or pattern... The old one will always be, but a new one can start any time... we just have to stop using the old one!

Hope that sort of helps!

RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rebecca..thats very powerful.. as i see the thread and pattern and how things are repeated..and wonder why.. its as if i want to get off the train stop addictive habits that prevent me frommaintain a greater healthy lifestyle.. and other things.. a lot to think about.. lots of confrontation in the book as well..buttons pushed on many levels.. thanks for that.. cheers barbara Laughing Shocked
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The S7 will show you both the train and the track and just how long it goes and in the instant you 'get it' you can consciously withdraw from that thread/track/groove and look into another direction and start a new thread.

The only way to stop the old thread is to look in the opposite direction and wait for it to show up in the flesh. Its like if you are cold you dont keep standing out side freezing hoping it will change, you build a fire and get warm - complete 180.

The S7 will show you the path you have forged, why and how you benefit, use it and how it is only a choice in infinite possibilities. Then it supports the change over as you go in the opposite direction, grounding you, energising you, pushing you when you feel like reverting back... it really is a powerful ally if sincere change is desired it will not let you off the hook.

Happy Wednesday!

angelite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh i love Super seven desperate to get more of it -anyone know of anywhere i could get some online?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: