That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking forward to doing a course with Rachel in July..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Looking forward to doing a course with Rachel in July.. Reply with quote

Shocked Cool Laughing Seems I have been waiting for ever for this 3 day class with the crystal academy..will be going to brissy first weekend of july..so should be good fun.. will let you know..hope everyone is keeping dry.. rather wet in nothern nsw// Hey rebecca are you flooded in to??cheers and happy crystal playing.barbara
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barbara,

We have had a day flooded in and a day without electricity... but all good here.

Let us know how you go wih Rachaels course. I met her briefly at Lismore recently. How exciting - its so great to spend time connecting with crystals and like minded others - you'll have so much fun.

Enjoy your afternoon!
All the best

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rebecca.. It should be heaps of fun.. Patrick and Sam are comeing too.. so they can check out the sites and i will be in rock heaven.. will let you know.. one of the reasons for choosing her course. is that she has spent time with a peruvian shaman and a few other people..i also know her from the angel intuitive classes with doreen virtue.. she used to work for hay house. should be great.. hope they fix your electricity.. we have had lovely sunny days ..ground is saturated. pain in the neck when it doesnt work.. keeep well. cheers barbara Razz
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Very Happy It was the best investment in crystal courses i have had so far.. the other 2 were good but this really got you meditating and really feeling the energy.. it was quite powerful.. i was amazed and have learned more.. would reccommend it ..she has a special connection and a gift to teach this.. others have been more pendulum usage or connecting on an elemental level.. you really felt it with breath and also toning..(omm) a great time.. cheers barbara
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barbara,

Sounds great. Thank you for sharing. You should look into Simone Matthews courses... they are experiencial as well, you really get a chance to connect with crystals, do gridding, DNA activations, dowse, work with sacred geometry and tie them all in together... Its powerful stuff and it can work in with so many other things on so many levels.

We did a Lemurian meditation that was just like going home... and Simone is clearly experienced, because she made each of us have a grounding crystal to call us back - as most of us really didnt want to leave!! And that worked really well.

It has been a wonderful experience for me to honour my own gifts and to realise that we all get the information in a myriad of ways, yet the story is the same, and that was gift in itself to see the nature of the universe.

We had a wonderful group of people and a real heart space was formed for us all to work at a deep level. The crystal gifts received in meditations - for me, were profound and insightful... and if ever I need pepping up I just think of my Kunzite scrying ball and I am all good!

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: