That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crystals Healing themselves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystalmajik1328

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Crystals Healing themselves Reply with quote

Hi I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a crystal healing itself.

To make a long story short, I have a very old pendant that was my mothers, and her grandfathers before that as far as I know. She always told me that the pendant, which is made of gold and has citrine in it for the month of November, can only be worn by a person who has the birthday in November. When I was little my grandmother, who never wore it, gave it to my mom and it had a crack all the way through it. My mother, who was mystical like me, said it was from the wrong person wearing it. Now I have it because my mother has passed away, and it is 17 years later from when I saw the crack and now it is gone. I've asked a couple jewlers about this and they seem confused and say they have never heard of such a thing.
I've done a good deal of energy work on the pendant to not make it so picky and angry and now I can wear it (I'm a January baby). It will tell me when to wear it and when to take it off. It really has a personality all it's own.
Can anyone relate with me on this subject? Or have they experienced anything similar?

Thanks so much
Beth (Crystalmajik1328)
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Crystals Healing themselves Reply with quote

Hi Beth,

I have heard of crystals healing themselves, yes! Normally they are marked by small triangles along the break - these are the self-healed variety.

Then I have also heard of stones splitting and then reforming. My mother has her favourite Sapphire ring that has a golden yellow streak form across its surface that grows when she wears it contiually and when she doesnt it fades and goes all blue. She has taken it to many people to have it checked and they all give her the same look, like she is mad.

So I would have to say there is an interaction between people and crystals that really goes beyond our linear mind and into the unknown to say we can affect those we interact with, in either a positive or negative way... made obvious when a crystal changes hands. Some crystals are enhanced by us and others are reduced by us. Some will jump out of peoples hands, break and disappear if they do not want to go to someone.

They have their own consciousness and what you have observed it a classic example of it. Cant be explained, but it happens!

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: