That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crystal's hurting me...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NuMSi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Crystal's hurting me... Reply with quote

Every time I hold my rhodonite stone, it gives me sharp, aching pains in my palms. I don't have this trouble with any of my other crystals, I cleansed when I first got it and it still hurt. And the weirdest thing is that when other people hold it, they don't get hurt, and most feel better, like it's supposed to do.
Is there something wrong with me? Can crystals disagree with certain people?
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Crystal Pain Reply with quote

Hi Numsi,

There is nothing wrong with you, everyone is different and holds a different frequency within their field. Crystals can disagree with us, but the disagreement is mostly us being at different frequencies... just like some people you connect with and others drive you nuts. Often if you can get past the 'nuts' bit, these people are very similar to us and we couldnt see it at first... so its worth persisting.

Believe it or not, lots of people get sensations in their hands - anything from sharp pain, to heat, throbbing or energy shooting up their arms. Your hand chakras flow energy out of them and sometimes a crystal can be too much and the collision causes pain. Or your hands might be blocked and they are opening them - depends.

Try moving the stone towards your heart chakra, wear it in your bra or while you lie in bed let it rest there. It will roll away when you have had enough. Once you are used to its energy your hands will adjust to it and the sensations will subside.

Rhodonite is a great stone and worth persisting. It decreases anxiety while increasing attention to detail. It works beneficially on the heart chakra, opening one to unconditional love and increased service to mankind. Rhodonite is also a stone of contrasts. The bright pinks indicate energy that enhances passionate love. The black grounds the energy.

Rhodonite assists you in becoming aware of the sublte energies that surround you and to ground them. It is also a great stone for expressing love. Perfect for maintaining your centre and personal power, giving you the strength to stay true to yourself. Strengthens your ability to be heart centred. Calming, centering and energising. Its helps us stay centred in Divine energies especially when under stress, whether it be from the environment, emotional or mental.

Hope this helps

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: