That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help with cutting emotional ties.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: help with cutting emotional ties. Reply with quote

hi everyone.Just after some advice here.I need to cut ties with someone whom I as quite connected too.I need to do this for my own personal health and wellbeing.What crystals will help cut the emotional and psychic ties that bind my heart and thoughts? I tend to worry alot and replay situations in my mind over and over too,which is unsettling!! any advice to help me in this difficult situation would be most welcome.Thankyou.
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asking AA Michael and using kyanite blue to cut cords helps..( doreen virtue --angel therapy course) ask and it is done in a meditative state..asking to be released and letting g o that which is not serving you.. sending light and love down to the other person using AA Raphael..the healing angel. this works. may need tobe done daily.. hope it helps barbara
Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou so much for your loving kind suggestions for me. They are of great help! Bless you. I have a blue kyanite and pearl necklace and will wear it daily for awhile and ask for help as you suggest.
Thank you again,sweet blessings to you. Very Happy Moonlight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: