That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dogs and crystals - healing, barking, fleas, ect. Any ideas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazonite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Dogs and crystals - healing, barking, fleas, ect. Any ideas? Reply with quote

I'd really like some input on [b]what crystals you have found good to use for treating dogs.[/b] I'm sure there are others out there who would appreciate your input too;

1) Yappy at night, waking us up. Suggestions??

2) whats good to keep fleas away. Suggestions??

3) boredom, suggestions??

4) PMT, when good dogs turn bad, aggressive behavior. (in de-sexed dogs). i.e hormonally challenged

5) Anything and everything crystal wise, you have used to treat a dog with............

Ok so this has all come about because my fur-child is a little unhappy lately. Normally loving and tender, she tried to nip people on 2 different occasions recently. And...she has started yapping at night, when she used to sleep through.

We used to walk her in the afternoons but its getting too hot, and she won't walk. So maybe the boredom leads to yapping at night. Still, maybe there is a crystal out there which can calm her yapping.

The aggression...well, I may be pregnant (hopefully but don't know for sure yet) so maybe she is getting protective?? Still, not acceptable behavior so would like to find a crystal to curb this behavior.

Those are my specifics, if you can offer a crystal suggestion that would be great, if even just general info for other doggy dilemmas, I'd love to hear it.

Idea Idea
fern73

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked don't know much about the healing with crystals with puppys, i know tree tea oil is fab for fles, the nasty suckers don't like good old tree tea oil but i has a nice crisp fresh smell. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: