That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to crystals, what do I put them in?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: New to crystals, what do I put them in? Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I just bought my first crystal; and at 11:11am so I think I made a good decision:D Its an amethyst elestial, im hoping it can break a few of my addictions and help in astral projection.

Anyway I was wondering, whats a good sort of bag to carry them in your pocket so they dont get damaged? Also, what kind of lighting is good to put around them?
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Drim on your 1st crystal purchase... I am sure it wont be your last!

Welcome to the world of crystals and crystal care... well depending on how fragile the piece is, a velvet bag would be just fine...

Obviously dont put your car keys, coins or phone in the same pocket... they will not help keep your new friend safe.

I just have mine out in the house, direct sunlight might fade it if you leave it out in the garden say. Even a long hot summers day can change the colour or a crystal. Some people like to put them in cabinets with lights or on those spinning light displays - Amethyst can handle both.

You will get the mugde to move it when you need to anyhow... often when the crystal has had enough you'll go and move them, for no obvious reason, to some place better for the crystal and your space.

11:11 - great time and you got the sign - so its destiny.

Enjoy getting to know yourself, the crystal and the doors it opens for you - let us know how you go!!

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: