That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

partial lunar eclipse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: partial lunar eclipse Reply with quote

I was going to put my crystals out at the full moon to charge. I have since found out it will be a partial lunar eclipse...

will this effect them in any way...would I be better off waiting for the next full moon???

any ideas?
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paula..I think it would just add to the magic. I put mine out at full and new moons..the energy is lovely..got my amber in the sun at the momentbut not all crystals can be sun exposed.. they should feel lovely and ready to be programmed. cheers barbara Very Happy
Paula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply...

decided against putting them out during the partial eclipse...

i usually put mine out at full moon for a re-charge...i was breaking it down to some at waxing, some waning and then others full but it was too time consuming...now i put all out at full...
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little too late, I know...

But there was some serious energy about that night - so putting them out would give them the planetary alignments and the eclipse energy... which was certainly full on!! I got both of these in my inbox, though I am not entirely sure of their source... I have added the only info that came with them

GRAND CROSS FULL MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE

Hang on to your jeweled crowns and remain strapped in...
Solstice was just the beginning of our currente-ticket excursion. We immediately flow into a very rare astrological alignment, a Grand Cross, all amplified mega scale by a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. Eclipses are tremendous energy accelerators and this one brings an even greater boost to this intense galactic configuration and start of a new cycle.

The heavenly bodies around our planet are lining up in a giant cross
formation and all of the planets except Neptune play an important role in this dynamic tension. It will shine a torch upon conflicting energies, opposition and competing priorities, already being played out in personal lives and on the world stage. Numerous astrologers say that this cosmic
trigger will be a defining and most critical directional point for humanity and for the planet.

How we respond to the unfolding events, through individual choices and
action, casts the anchor for how we transition into our desired new realities. Each act of love and every experience of peace will mold and move this incoming energy into the highest potential for every
living thing and atomic particle participating in this sacred Earth experience. Mastering the opposites is key.

A Grand Cross alignment also urges us to take action. In other words, the
time for procrastination and complacency is over. For those awake and attuned, this crescendo of energy offers opportunity to receive renewed inspiration and highly creative solutions in each of our situations. As the break down of old structure continues, the aspects of community, alliances and the ability to work together will become one of our highest
priorities.

Our ability to keep up with the quickening pace depends upon our ability to
handle abrupt and unexpected change while not taking anything personally. May we be conscious of our every action and always, always remember that our perceptions and responses ripple out and imprint the collective consciousness field.

Take a deep breath. It's going to be quite the ride, and it's now underway. For those choosing to sit in the front seat, may we roll gracefully with change and assist wherever we can to ease and balance the effects of this next grand planetary alignment.

Excerpts by Hannah Thomas

Eclipses

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: