That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merkaba question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stonehorse1957

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Merkaba question Reply with quote

A few weeks ago (before I found this site) I purchased an amethyst spinning merkaba necklace. Like a kid at Christmas....when it came in the mail I put it on. After a few hours of wear....I looked down and the stone was on the floor. I figured it just wasn't anchored in there well...until I looked at the wire sphere that enclosed it. The wire on one side was bent and pushed to one side. I did not press against anything and was sitting right here at my computer the entire time. It reminded me of a cartoon where some character bends the bars to get out of jail.....lol
Could anyone suggest whether this was caused by the energy of other stones I was wearing (I change rather frequently and sadly don't remember what else I was wearing that day)......or my own energy somehow??
Thanks in advance for help with this one.... Rolling Eyes
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi stonehorse1957,

There are probably many possible answers to that question but the one I would take would be 'not needed' at that time. Sometimes our minds really want something and our physical is not there yet or the other way around we really dont like something and yet we seek it out everywhere.

Merkabahs represent 'as above, so below' they are your light body or auric field with all its layers. It is a powerful balancing and aligning energy that opens you to your Source and higher self/divine beings etc. it contains within it the templates of creation in pure form.

Questions: Did you cleanse the crystal when you got it before you put it on? Sometimes its not clean and your aura rejects it.

Were you in a state of imbalance somewhere and not centred? The crystal might have bumped up against something in your field, maybe you had a rough ride home in traffic or just something that might be off.

I would cleanse it and try again.. if the same thing happens. it might not be the right time for merkabahs... your own energy field knows whats best for you. Trust and try again in a week...

Its not the overjoyed kid in a candy store ideal ; (
But time will change that for you.

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: