That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stichtite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewAgeStones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Stichtite Reply with quote

I have this five-gallon bucket of rocks that's been sitting under my work table for about a year now and they have finally been identified as stichtite. Honestly, I'd never even heard of it before. The matrix is grey rock with veins of light purple and they have an overall whiteish look to them. When you rub a finger across them they feel soft, like they've been covered with talcum powder. Some have golden-yellow streaks. The Crystal Bible 2 says they are "easily obtained" but my research on the internet indicates that they are somewhat rare and kind of pricey. I'm guessing they came from South Africa because they most resemble photos of samples from that area. I was just wondering if anyone on the site may be able to provide me with more information about this stone, and I'd appreciate an honest appraisal of what they might sell for (wholesale and retail - AU$ will be fine, I can do the conversion.) The pieces range in size from palm-size to smaller, maybe 1 - 1.5 inches across.

When I hold these stones I get very calm and centered. They have a lovely feel to them and I don't want to take my eyes off of them! The colors are amazing, especially when the stone gets wet. I shared some with a lady who has MS and she was really drawn to them.

Thank you. Love and light to all.
WizardOfTheStone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Now Thats What I Wanted To Hear Reply with quote

Someone who actually holds their stones and get a feeling or sines healing properties etc.. Many times we all get caught up in reading books just to learn that each book is different. One author tells us to do one thing while another author is clear across the board.

The only time I use these books is for identification purpose only.. The Healing attributes can only be left upto the handler.. Having someone tell you what a particular stone or crystal can do.. may not do what you've been told.

Clearly this is a judgment call on the stone's companion (us) to decide what is best for the handler, stone and your/their surroundings. The books should be only used as guild lines.. diving deeper into these books.. you will learn that not all books can be viewed strictly as references to the minerals and crystals we all collect.

I'm not saying everyone is right or everyone is wrong.. the simply fact that one person can hold their minerals/crystals and get a vibration, feeling or feel calm, tense etc.. is the effects of that stone because when handing the stone/s to someone else (which I do not condone due to cross contamination of energies) The stone can or could feel different to someone well trained in the handling of them.

For me to sit here and tell you what your stone can offer you would be wasting my time.. in the knowing that what I said to you could be totally wrong. The only true way to tell what the stone can do for and with you, is include it in your life at all times.. and be that Crystal's Companion forever.
NewAgeStones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I didn't ask what these stones can offer me, LOL! The reason I posted this thread was because stichtite was originally discovered in Australia and I'd hoped that someone here might know a bit more about it. I've been researching stichtite prices on the internet and there are very few vendors who have any for sale, and I've been holding off selling any until I come up with a price I'm comfortable with. The clientele I work with already know their stones and know what they want before they come to me.

As for books vs. personal experience, there's no contest. As a person who not only sells stones but also uses them for healing, I realize that while I may resonate with a stone a certain way, that stone may resonate differently with a third party. That's where intuition kicks in and I allow spirit to guide me to the stones that are right for working on someone else. Stones are tools, energy is the true healer, and how we use the stones through our intent can, when properly used, reinforce the energetic patterns we desire to create. But I honor everyone who loves rocks, no matter what they believe or how they plan to use them. Giving love to a rock is giving love to a part of Mother Earth, and it's all good. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: