That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which crystals give you the best buzz?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Which crystals give you the best buzz? Reply with quote

I have gone through stages with my stones and feeling their energies in a really impactful way. Maybe because I have been around them for such a long time, there is less of an impact with most stones. However many of the new crew that have come to light in recent times have brought back the buzz and then some into my feeling of energies.

Satyalokas, Azeztulite, Scolecite, Phenacite, Morganite, Rhodizite, Brookite, Herderite and my lucky find of Blue Kunzite to name a few - have caused me to have physical responses as their energy charges through my body and hooks me up!

I have seen people break into a sweat holding hematite or scolecite (different people and not at the same time). People so high on Rhodizite they are going to faint...

What crystals charge you up?

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
ajacrystal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flourite def'ly. i feel it in the chakras, especially heart. and smokey qtz feels clearing to me.
sometimes in a shop it can be any crystal - just depends on the day and how i feel i guess. i usually go for blues, greens and pinks cos i like the colours but sometimes i get a different stone altogether and then i go home and work it intensely until the buzz clears/calms.
lately clear qtz with rainbow inclusions really get my third eye abuzzing and they appear to me in meditation sessions like guides. it's really cute. this happened with teh surprise gift rebecca sent me in my last order. it's small but very special!
aja.
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Size matters Reply with quote

I am so pleased you got something from the little gift I sent you Smile
I know they are small, but often if you connect with them they are are truly special.

Some of my best and most treasured crystals are the size of my thumbnail top to tail! People have been conditioned to go for size, by all means do if it speaks to you or is in fact the best piece, but dont pass by the little tikes... they often sit patiently in the background waiting to be discovered.

We live in an 'upsizing' culture, where bigger is better and more means we are safe. My favourite thing to do is to find small, tiny even, incredibly powerful crystals and give them to people who often want the biggest piece because they think size matters. They are often shocked at what comes from them.

Yes, the bigger the piece the large the energetic field it carries, but I have some tiny pieces that blow your mind and get you thinking much faster than any big one will.

Great examples are Satyalokas, Rhodizites. Azeztulite, Phenacite and Moldavite. Small pieces of these can start great shifts in your energy field and can end the size matters belief in no time!

chelle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: what crystals give you a buzz Reply with quote

I go through different stages with stones too
but at the moment natrolite and scapolite seem to be giving me
a buzz,as well as moldivite,and the other high vibration stones
it just depends on the day i suppose

to all stay well and happy
chelle
Emms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Which crystals give you a buzz Reply with quote

It is odd as I got use to the Azeztulite I got electric shocks going off all overmy body and especially where the azeztulite was touching my skin. However I have a totally different reaction to moldavite, I can't even look at. If I get too close to it in a shop I get heart palputations and the most amazing feeling of fear. I just have to back away from it or I am sure I will be seen runnig from the shop screaming. Oddly enough I seem to get a reaction like this to varying degrees with all the meteroite varieties. I stuggle to look at them even on a website. Very odd.

Normally as a crystal gets us to me (or visa versa) that is when I feel the initial buzz, however once we are in sync then I don't get that rush any more.
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Meteorites Reply with quote

Hi Emms,

I have to agree with you on other tektites, especially the black ones... not they I want to run screaming Wink but they have no appeal to me whatsoever. I like moldavite and Libyan Glass, more so for their colour and texture, Gibbeons are pretty amazing with their hatchings and then the supremely expensive but always impressive, Pallasite with olivine highlights mixed with metals - pretty special...

Ok so maybe I do like meteorites and didnt know it!

I also buzz-less once I know a crystal for a while Crying or Very sad

miranda_lee19

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last week i was in the rock shop and this piece of tibetan black quartz called to me, i picked it up and seen all these beautiful rainbows and had to have it.

i have never gotten such a strong feeling from a crystal before it was amazing. i can stare into it forever like a trance, when you hold it right you can see a mountain in it, so awesome i love mountain's.

when i hold it to any one of my chakra its almost like its clearing away all the negative i love it. im thinking i should go buy some more and do a chakra layout with them.

anybody have any good info on chakra layout's with tibetan black quartz?
would muchly be appericated
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEs... especially if they are double terminated..in the book of stones. under tibetan black quartz..they describe a layout simply laying them on your 7 chakras end to end..wow.. a bit of a buzz. i bought 2 from a matched set of 7.. went home and played with the two ..one in each hand and meditated.. i callled the store and asked them to hold the outher 5..they did.. they are great pick me ups of energy.. a lovely feel.. enjoy. cheers barbara
miranda_lee19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i did read that in the book of stone's.
i think i might just have to go buy some more so i can do just that.
i keep my black quartz in front of my comp at work, it works great to center me if im feeling a bit off, i lose myself in the rainbows everytime
angelite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moldavite
crystalmajik1328

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not completley new to stones, I have always had a facination with them, but I am new to the heavy in depth research I am doing with them. I'm working on a Synergy 12 Stones wand, with inspiration from The Book Of Stones. I have 2 more I'm waiting on from an order, then I will be done. But out of all of the stones I have bought I have had the most clear dreams with moldavite and the best meditation outcome with Kyanite (blue and black). Kyanite is one of my new favorite stones, I can feel it trying to pull me out of body when I hold it for just a minute it is so stong. Moldavite was reccomended to meditate with for a few days before wearing continuously, but I went for it all and decided to wear it all at once and was completley acclimated after about 2 hrs. I do notice though if I take it off for a day or so that when I put it back on it re-acclimates to my energy, but not as intense as the first time.

Very cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: