That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Azeztulite..Has anyone ever bought it or used it?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Azeztulite..Has anyone ever bought it or used it? Reply with quote

Thanks for any comments on azeztulite..have not seen in any store and assume it would have to be purchased via internet..of course the price would or could be high..Has anyone ever worked with this stone..ie healing or meditation..

Have enjoyed working with moldavite and find it pretty active.. thanks
rainbowcrystal
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Azeztulite Reply with quote

Azeztulite is always a hot topic, running on parr with Satyalokas... with so much confusion surrounding them, they are shunned by Rock Hounds and the Scientific crew. Even though they have their sceptics... both are definitely worth the effort to find.

I have spent more dollars than I care to remember buying so called Azeztulite and Satyalokas...to the point I thought that Melody and Naisha had lost their marbles when they were talking about these 2 crystals... until I actually felt the real deal... and yes, no stores I know of carry the real stuff, it seems that it is an online phenomenon.

When you get the real stuff, there is instant white light and crown opening, your mood lightens and everyone is receptive to you. It is a pretty special stone. I have had much feedback on it, so much so that is goes out with warnings that illness can follow because of the amount of white light it brings into the aura. The more opaque material is the best to start with as it isnt as intense, once assimilated we move up to translucent and then if you are lucky enough to find some (without having to sell a kidney) the clear variety, which now is mostly small slithers... but still potent, regardless of its size.

I have seen plants of the verge of death totally rejuvenated with only small chips dotted in its soil. I have seen people with terrible flu, aches and pains only left with running noses, all pain disappeared with azeztulite placed on the chest. It can move a headache out in little time, help lift your mood almost instantly and connect you to Source, Guides, Higher Self etc.

It is very similar in energy to the Satyaloka whose energy is a manifestation of the Divine oneness and blessings. Both can bring a sense of well being, safety, bliss and heart awakening... and achieve a clear and totally present mind which allows messages to be received effortlessly.

Special stuff Wink

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: thanks for the info regarding azez Reply with quote

Thanking everyone for their exp with azez.. am pleased i found this site as they do have affordable azez..have not purchased much online.. but all is well. thanks again and happy crystal healing.
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: azeztulite Reply with quote

I have used azeztulite alot,its energy is pretty full on,its great to
meditate with,sleep with and carry,its really good for healing all kinds of wounds,sores and the like.it can be too much for some people,and make you sick until you get in tune with it,

Its a very high vibrational stone,and is mostly for the 6th chakra,up to
the 14th.
I bought my stones from rebecca and really love them.

to all stay well and happy

CHELLE
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: yes finally just dived right in Reply with quote

Well bit the bullet and called rebecca this morn.. and just bought it and some petalite and the satyaka(whatever-you know what i mean)
am really looking forward to playing with them.. have been wanting them for ages...so its all good thanks for the info. cheers rainbowcrystal
Emms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Azeztulite Reply with quote

I bought a few beautiful water clear pieces from thatcrystalsite.com and the first thing I noticed when I used them was electricity. It didn't matter if I was meditating with them or just walking around with a small one down my bra I noticed electric shocks through my body. Oddly enough on one meditation my body jerked so suddenly that I swear I must have re-aligned something. It does take its time to get use to you, but it is so worth it I was able to walk the dog and meditate at a high level all at the same time. I noticed my vibration was kept very high and I felt that I was in a state of 'any thing possible-ness'. It is a fantastic crystal, however the initial sparks where quite surprising. As Azeztulite is meant to bring about sudden changes within yourself and bring to a head old problems it is suggested that you use Aquamarine first (which I did) just to break yourself into the crystal and to go some distance to sorting yourself out before using Azeztulite (I hope that makes sense). Apparently if you use a opaque azeztulite the transition is a lot more gentle.

Good luck and enjoy.

Emms
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: thanks for your insight, its great Reply with quote

I have slept with the azez..brought them to work where i do readings and we all had a "feel".. the satyaloka-- a lady who is vegetarian and very yoga-like really connected to them..she could feel a flow of energy up and down the arms completing a circle in the body..

i pulled the azeztulite card from the ally deck today so i will take that with me and see what happens...
slept with malachite and aqua marine last nite and had a good sleep..enjoy working with them all.. thnks barbara
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Azeztulite Reply with quote

Barbara,
I love Azeztulite! its energy is really bright and sends like electric pulses
through you.its the stone that sent me on the path of making crystal
essences,it was the very first essence i made.

The Azez essence is a strong working one.its also great for putting on wounds of all kinds,bites stings you name it,and for meditations its
excellent.
Ive discovered a new type of Azeztulite Sanda rosa azez and also a different satya mani qtz they sound good
stay well and happy
Chelle
Desrheada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azeztulite, Azeztulite...how do I adore thee?
I had read about it and the powerful shift it can bring about in people who are already in tune, that it will raise their vibrational energy even higher. Intrigued, I went on a little hunt for it and it did indeed seem to be very elusive as no-one carried it in stock. The last dealer I called actually had two pendants in stock which had just come in.
I raced to the place to see this wondrous stone, to see if it resonated with me at all. Little did I expect what happened immediately after I put my newly purchased Azeztulite pendant on:
I felt enveloped in white light, a little old man in Coles not only approached me about easter egg colours, but found me again 1/2 hour later in the fruit and vege shop to tell me about his easter egg colour shopping experience. The girl in the fruit and vege shop with whom I had enquired about a 20kg bag of carrots before I even went to Coles chased me down the mall when she saw me walk past again to tell me I should try the Farmer's Market as they may have the carrots I wanted. Shocked
Previously, I did my shopping without being accosted by strangers.
I felt like Exhibit A, everyone I came into contact with at all from then on started to treat me differently. Everyone walking past was nodding and smiling at me...
This has not stopped, perhaps because I wear a piece of Azetulite most days. I always have the "Azeztulite Glow" as I call it.
Then I discovered www.thatcrystalsite.com and saw that Bec has Azetulite, too. I have aquired more pieces of Azeztulite from her over time.
I have made two into studs which I put on just before I give a Reiki Healing, a bag of Azetulite chips were incoporated into a headband (WOW! See warning below), a large chunk is waiting to be made into a pendant and the clearest little piece sits with my other Stones of Ascension.
When meditating with the headband I made, solid grounding beforehand is a must - I would suggest you do not try this at home Wink if you haven't worked with/worn (fairly clear) Azeztulite or another high frequency stone previously. (If the frequency is too high for the individual, it feels as if your head is about to detach from the rest of your body - beware.)
I also had an experience similar to Emms' that when I went to sleep with three pieces of Azeztulite on the bedside table, I was literally jolted awake during the night as a charge like a bolt of electricity went from beyond my root chakra up my spine and beyond the crown chakra. It actually had me arching my back, lifting me off the bed like a mexican body wave...the jolt was so pronounced it even woke my beloved husband up. Exclamation
Should come with a "handle with care" sticker for the novice.
Definitely a very special stone which I feel blessed to have found. Very Happy
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this ongoing discussion about azex.. did not realize there were actually different kinds..( assumed the only stuff was from south carolina) am enjoying the piece i have.. but to have it in jewelry wow.. that would fairly sparkle.. the encounters you had sound interesting...
will sleep with it again tonite. can feel a sore throat thing happening.. there is a lot of burn off in this area.. would like this healed fast as i am going overseas to see family soon. (dads funeral) take care. thanks for the azeztulite stories.. will check in later. cheers barbara
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: thanks for that Reply with quote

I made an elixer (?) with the azeztulite. putting it in water in sun for awhile.. drank this 3 x.. the sore throat is gone. plus also used blue lace agate.. and wearing amber... this is dorthy hall 's prescriptions book.. but felt the azaztulite would give it the added kick. it has worked as felt better saturday. feel good on sunday.. also did the normal resting, fluids, vitamin c stuff.. used the flourite as well in a quick layout on self..thanks barbara
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets dust this Azeztulite discussion and see if anyone else has had anything happen..

I recently have come into an Azez. pendant.. WOW yes purchased and delivered off the site..(thanks rebecca) I wore it whilst running my first meditation course and it went well.(thank god/goddess and the powers that be) they are coming back for me.. what i have found with wearing is a lovely feeling of peace..when i look at it every so often there is an angelic or qwan yin feel to it.. wearing today to do readings and will see what happens.. cheers barbara
susan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: sleeping with crystals Reply with quote

hi i wanted to know when i hear someone say they sleep with there crystals is that by the bedside or under the pillow..or any thing else Question
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will sleep with it under my pillow.. if i am restless put it next to my head. thats what happens with me and amythest.. will wear it. but cannot have it under the pillow..still love it tho.. sometimes for me it is a trial and error. if the rock is to fizzy or i cannot settle , putting it bedside sometimes is enough...happy sleeping.. cheers barbara (who sleeps with a piece of azez. under pillow. cheers Rolling Eyes
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Sleeping with crystals Reply with quote

Hi Susan,

There are several posts in here about sleeping with crystals - it seems to be a great topic.

The numbers of ways to sleep with crystals is as creative as you are. I often wear jewellery to bed, put them inside my pillow case, under my pillow or under the bed. They line my bedside table, the window sill, inside the cupboards... cant think of where they arent Wink

Some give me a disturbed sleep, like Kyanite which is like a night of tossing and turning and a full work out leaving me exhausted in the morning. Another is Rhodizite which is so static filled that my hair stands up and drives me crazy. Other than those 2, any of them are fine for me to sleep with.

I put some under the kids bed like Rose Quartz and Ameythst, when they have colds I use the Flu Relief Prescription and tuck it under their pillow. They are more easily effected by their energy and you can often see the effects in the speedy ones as they get out of control or too jiggy with what is going on.

Trial and error with whats best for each person. Often stones will leave the bed if you are finished with them, cant cope etc. Others will almost embed themselves into your body if you need them... nothing like waking up and you have rolled onto a jagged beauty that has to be pried out of your body Arrow sometimes painful but a good example of needing it and not needing it Exclamation

Happy sleeps!
All the best

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: