That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do crystals break?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Health and Healing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Why do crystals break? Reply with quote

Have you ever had a crystal sitting on a shelf or bed side table, prefectly fine and then go back and it is broken with no sign of physical tampering?

Or your favourite crystal splits in 2?

As much as I careful pack some crystals they arrive in 2 or more pieces?

Why does this happen!?

In my experience, the crystal has either absorbed all it can take and shatters under the pressure of the energy load or it has its own plans of being spread out to more than one person via the conduit of the person who it is on its way to in the post.

Though I do feel sick when it happens, I know that the crystal broken in my possesion has taken a fall for me which makes me feel truly blessed that they would lay themselves on the line for me and saved me the break.

Anyone else got experiences with broken crystals?

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Crystal Faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a beautiful pounamu (jade pendant) which my parents gave me. It was carved in a koru shape and I never took it off from the moment they gave it to me.

One afternoon I put my hand to it and noticed that the end of it had snapped off! I was heartbroken. Fortunately, I found the broken bit later that evening - my bra had caught it!

I firmly believe that it had taken on too much of what I was going through at the time and couldn't take anymore, those teenage years really were a struggle!

I didn't know about cleansing stones back then, if I had I might have taken it off for a rest and a refresh every now and then... but we live and learn!
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: why do crystals break Reply with quote

On the subject of why crystals break,has anybody ever had a crystal break or shatter while you've been holding it?
this has happened to me a few times now.
I had a piece of apophylite which was a twin i was holding it and it broke into two pieces Why??? and i also was holding a tibetan dt laser and it
snaped in half,i notice that it gets really hot first.

I have alot of hot energy that comes from the palms of my hands,do they break because iv got alot of energy???
does anybody out there know???

to all stay well and happy
chelle
Crystal Spirits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
Chelle I cant say why that happens bit it has happened to me a few times as well. Twice with rose quartz massage wands, I bought one it broke in my hand, I bought another same thing so I gave up. The other I bought a little aqua aura cluster from Rebecca and I had it in my hand, I had only gotten it the day before and the end literally blew off! I kept the pieces but havent done anything with it since. So buggered if I know whats going on. It just happens I guess.
Blessings
Leesa
Crystal_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been told that when crystals break that they have taken all they can and its time to bury them back in the ground. Although my husband is banned from touching any of my crystals as he has broken that many just by holding them ....
ajacrystal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a pryite disk for yrs but it broke when i moved into a house i ended up happy in for 8 yrs (I am a great mover, so 8 yrs is a ong time for me). i felt the pyrite was the sun and maybe i finally felt sunny in that house!
i had a moonstone that i gave to someone that broke straight away - i clearly wasn't meant to be around that person.
aja.
green_fox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a friend gave me a beautiful peice of smokey quarts that was found in my reigion and as soon as i tuched it broke in half.. and then continued to crumble. i still have it in about 6 different peices that i use in different places around me.
Desrheada

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have thought about putting my story forth for months now, so today I am.
My Dad, who in the past has told me he used to have visionary dreams which were not always pleasant and has hence learned to switch those off, is a man who is in tune with crystals.
He suffered two heart attacks in two days about 10 years' ago, he then had a quadruple heart bypass and was still getting chest pains and headaches.
I decided a piece of Dioptase may be in order to keep on his bedside table to alleviate these symptoms. Being a crystal for Sagittarians (his starsign) and green (his favourite colour) I was certain this was the right crystal for him. What I could get at the time was a small cluster of Dioptase crystals on some matrix and he absolutely loved it.

The next day I visited him and he said "D., have a look at the crystal you gave me yesterday, it has fallen apart! I didn't touch it, I promise, it was just on the bedside table!".
I went to look and, still in the little box I gave it to him in, was the matrix with most of the Dioptase crystals scattered around it. Shocked He has kept the original piece(s) and I bought him a new one.
That was the first time I saw this happen. About a year later I read, written under Dioptase, in a new crystal healing book I bought : "This stone can self destruct during intense healing; ...". Did it ever!

I also know a girl who is a Reiki client of mine who has had several Amethysts shatter in her hand. She also sees dead people (frequently) which she is trying to shut off.

I have only ever had a Selenite tumbled split in half. I had had it for ages, suddenly realized that it was shaped like a heart, so had it on my bedside table for one night only and the next morning it was split right down the middle...?
Made me feel awful. This only happened a couple of months' ago and I still feel guilty. (I should have just left it amongst some of my other tumbleds and it would still be whole). Sad
Indigo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: why do crystals break Reply with quote

I had a gorgeous, opal aura cluster that my twin soul had given my and i used it a couple of nights in a row on my higher crown it just seemed like it belonged there, it helped me relax when i was having bad insomia, then i just felt in snap in half, i wasn't even touching it i just knew!, I was devestated but i just figured it had taken in as much as it could, now it just sits on my bedside, i dont want it to break into any more pieces.
angelite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My flourite wand broke Sad and everytime I buy pyrite it totally crumbles Question (If anyone knows why pyrite crumbles for me please let me know!)but anyway I just figure that I don't need that crystals so I bury it back in the earth.
carole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first time i heard that crystal can break,anyway thanks for sharing.
midori

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Amethys crystal bracelets Reply with quote

Hi I am new on here, I was just having a read about crystals breaking, I wear cyrstal bracelts, I use to wear one that was all amethyst, the first one I bought broke after a long time, so I thought ok maybe Ill try again, I went & brought another the same thing happend this time the whole thing fell off my wrist, hmmm. I have never bought one like that for ages, another I tried wearing is clear & amethyst that one like stayed on my wrist for ages & ages, but one day it fell off, I was like aww dam. T Work this one out, I am wearing am amethyst one now, its all amethyst this one hasnt broke yet, maybe now my body is accepting me amethyst, or the one I am wearing isnt true crystals, would be intresting to see what happens when I go and buy one from this crystal place, to see how long my body can keep it on,. I am also experiencing some amazing things with rose quartz, I have have been placing rose quartz under my bed, to help me sleep I have insomnia( I also have as well as the rose quartz I have haematite & amethyst 2 rose quartz rocks, amethyst, hametite all under my bed) all these are helping me to sleep I I always wake up feelilng exhausted would all those maybe to too powerful is that why Iam soo tired the next day. Thankyou from Midori Smile
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Crystals breaking Reply with quote

I quick reply to everyone...

Hi Indigo - All the aura quartz crystals are treated and the treating makes them fragile. I have seen many a cluster fall into a heap of points just by looking at it... so dont take it personally, they also might need to be in 2 places rather than one.

Hi Angelite - energetically, if they take alot of stuff from you, Pyrite is a good clearer of old stuff, crystals can fall apart, break, go missing, change colour etc. Pyrite usually oxidises and gets a crystalline silvery white coating on it. Which I guess, on a grander scale is crumbling. Are you finding old stuff coming into your mind??

And Fluorite has many internal fracture lines and sometimes its just a tap on the right spot and it splits.

Hi Midori - welcome! I often find when a bracelet breaks or falls off, its time to take it off. Maybe you have had enough, maybe you have changed your needs, maybe you have absorbed all you can, maybe it needs a break to recharge. Try gving them a moonbath each month on the full moon - they might last longer and youll get more from them when they are feeling vital.

midori

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Hello tcs Reply with quote

I have another question in regrds to flurite, I had read that its good to use, to block out magnetic fields from computers & microwaves, is that good for that. I was looking at buying some to put near my computer to stop all that going onto me, I also dont like any others energy on to me, I am also into aura soma if someones energy is put on you, this girl tonight she breathed al her breathe on me, I didnt like her doing that at al well if she had cold it wouldnt have been really good either. I used this air conditioner called serapis bey, I sprayed that down over my aura & body. I think that got rid if of it I felt better. I am very much looking forward to asking lots of questions in regards to crystals, I am glad I foudn this site too. Smile
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Fluorite for deflecting magnetic fields Reply with quote

Hi Midori,
Love to have you here!!
I personally would not use Fluorite for microwave deflection. To me the internal structure of Fluorite is set to flow - not to deflect, it balances the brain by flowing, it creates mental clarity by flowing, but that is not to say if you feel and believe it does that job, then you are the most powerful force and it will be so.

If you are not 100% in your belief, I would not use it... the best thing to do is try. Take a piece and put it between you and your phone and see if it feels less/nothing/better and base your opinion on experience. Fluorite is cheap and you can use it for lots of other things.

Stones like Black Tourmaline deflect, Quartz will absorb, store and amplify so your asking of it to absorb the microwaves and transform them and send out good waves in their place would work too. But again you must have a good clear mind and hold the intention.

Amethyst is well known as is Pyrite for microwaves - I always have a cluster of Amethyst on my desk by my computer, there is one near the TV too.

Best is to try and see how you feel. Everyone is different and certain things work for some and not for others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Health and Healing All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: