That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Warior Crystal - what is it exactly?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystal Spirits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: The Warior Crystal - what is it exactly? Reply with quote

Hello All.
I have been looking through TCS today and I noticed that there seemed to be a few warrior crystals yet no information on what that means exactly in any of the listings...
So I would like to know what it is a warrior crystal does and what they embody.
All help greatly appreciated!
Blessings
Leesa
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Warrior or Empathetic Crystals Reply with quote

Oops - I obviously left out some info in my listings - sorry.

I go through many crystals and most these days are Warriors. Too good to pass up because of an external blemish due to damage caused by human hands. Most mines pay so little to the people getting the crystals out that there is no need for them to care, they get paid on quantity delivered. Or worse still are the machined mined mines, who blow up sections of the mine and flood them with water to create a slurry and see what washes out! Mostly small broken pieces... Its a wonder any crystals come out in one piece! So this is why so many crystals are damaged and the term Warrior has come to light.

These beautiful beings assist us in accepting lifes ups and downs, realising that no matter what happens, we are perfect. It is through our own empathy that our hearts open and through this opening Love, the Supreme Power, can heal.

They remind us too that we are often damaged and scarred by life, but our inner fire, our character is often made stronger by the hardships we experience, so what might be considered imperfect by some, is actually a testimant to our personal power, resilience, tenancity and self love.

So to wear your your bumps proudly, for you are all the more powerful for them!

Hope this helps

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Warrior Crystals Reply with quote

I was asked today if the power of crystals reduced when they are damaged and become Warrior Crystals? My answer is in regard to them, but all Warriors

Energetically, it really depends how sensitive you are. I have a friend who can tell if a crystal is intact by its flow. I on the other hand feel that by you adding your energy to its field you enhance the crystal. I also know that etherically the crystals spirit is 100% unchanged, just as regardless of what life throws at us, our pure essence is untouched and accessible by our attention to it.

When I select crystals, I select them based on their spirit. Some have a whole side missing yet what remains is so pure you could cry... so I dont think it reduces their power. I often think they become stronger, like we do by our response to lifes situations. It depends on the individual crystal as it would a person. Everyone responds differently.

The lightbraries are just that - holders of the joyous light that fills them and access to the heart of all knowledge via the DNA light codes that fill us all.

stonehorse1957

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: "damaged" crystals Reply with quote

All I can say is that I can't bring myself to discard even a small broken piece of a stone or crystal. I have a large chunk of chrysocolla and it is so Soft it is difficult not to break just with normal handling. I simply include the little pieces in my stone/crystal layouts....or share them with a friend.
I no longer have all of my original parts either.....but I'm stronger than ever!!! Very Happy
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi stonehorse1957,

Just goes to show that you are more than your physical 'body' and that you spirit and the crystals spirit are beyond real damage and that this reality only serves to make us stronger and more powerful in our realisation of that!

Its an awesome set up really... awe-some!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: