That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Depression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
susan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Depression Reply with quote

I have suffered depression. Sad ..and a while ago i went into a crystal shop that mainly sold jewlery..and asked what the best crystal would be for me..i am also an aquarian which i thought my crystal should be amethyst..she told me amethyst..so i bought a pendant a ring and earings. i also have a cluster, but i have found that when i am around amethyst is gives me a headache. Crying or Very sad .i thought it was meant to help if you have a headache...obviously this crystal is not suited to me...anyone else had this problem with amethyst Question and can anyone recomend a solution for me.
Thanks susan
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: depression Reply with quote

Hello Susan,
you might like to try a lithium qtz instead,also moss agate,amber stimulates mental interlect and clears depression,.black calcite,orange calcite,lapis,and of course one of my favourite lepidolite.
hope this helps,
stay well and happy
chelle
susan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that..i do have all the stone for the deppresion set except azeztulite..i will get one of those.
in the sets you have made up are they any different from me just using my stones Question And are there any special instuctions Question

Also as i am not very good with amethyst..i have been using rose quartz, mangano calcite, malchite, and amethyst..for sleep....what would you recomend to put in the amethysts place....i wondered about smoky quartz Exclamation

Thank you susan Smile
amazonite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depression sucks!

Consider some of the following;

[list]declutter your house, chuck out anything that makes you feel sad or reminds you of bad times. Surprising how quick that works.

Anyone who makes you feel tired when you have been around them, especially when they walk off looking more energised, may be sucking your energy. If someone repeadedly leaves you feeling drained, do you really need them in your life?

Have a love affair with crystals, and remember to cleanse and energies them.

If you don't understand a word on a food lable think again. Could that chemical be making you feel depressed and tired? Stick to fresh whole
food.

Get some healings, crystal healing, theata healing, kinesiology, anything to shift the blackness, keep trying until..........

Oh, and most importantly, what have you decided to not do for yourself that you really want to do? Denial really is depressing.

Look after yourself, and let everyone else look after thier own problems (they always prefer to dump them on you you know).

[list=]

Not on a high horse, I fell off years ago. The above is how I dusted myself off. Good luck.[/list][/list] Smile
angelite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lithium Quartz & Onyx are really good for depression,anxiety etc
peaceandkarma

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard Sunstone is a good Crystal for depression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: