That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Crystals Are You Wearing Today?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emms

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: What crystals are you wearing today Reply with quote

I used to be exactly the same. I felt naked without them and then all of a sudden I must have taken on what I needed from them as I can go without and don't even think about them that often. However what I started to do was purchase nice quality sizable pieces that I used as both decorative pieces but also for their metaphysical quality. I have some beautiful clusters that I just adore in the house and at work I have just a few select smaller peices that have caught my eye over time. That way I am never far away for their effect and everyone else in the area can benefit from them.
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Stones for the day Reply with quote

Well I must say it changes daily but my new daily outfit consisits of Morganite, Rhodizite and Rhodochrosite.

Morganite is like liquid joy juice (and yes, I am addicted).
Rhodizite is another whirlwind energy, makes my hair stand on end!
And Rhodochrosite, keeps my heart on the mend, open and flowing (Can you tell I am tired).

My best 'get on the job' crystal is Garnet and generally it goes on in the morning, instead of a cup of coffee Wink

Whenever its all a bit too much and I am getting more frazzled - Smoky Quartz soothes the savage beast and leaves me feeling ok about it all.

And Kyanite, for when I am dealing with lots of people and cant afford to be swayed. It keeps me centred and protected Arrow

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Crystal Spirits

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wear a gorgeous larimar ring, a red carnelian ring pretty much every day. Most days at the moment I wear a bracelet of sunstone and baltic amber, along with another braclet of larimar and sugilite. Today all that with a larimar and sugilite necklace and indian ruby earings.
Yes I can wear all that, the carnelian, ruby and sunstone allow me to stay grounded.
Blessings
Leesa
chocs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Again..
i'm not as flash in the jewelery division of the crystals....
an amber and magano? (pink calcite)
in the pocket of the jeans is the go..
just good for what ails ya

have a good day
rick Cool
Desrheada

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day I wear a schorl and smoky tumbled stone in my bra, for protection and grounding during healing, then add whatever feels right on the day.
Usually something to connect me to other realms, like Azetulite, Phenakite or Clear Petalite or something out of my divination bag.
On the weekend I felt the need to wear the amazing Larimar necklace I got from Bec off www.thatcrystalsite.com
It's a rather stunning, chunky piece of jewellery and although I had nowhere to go, I just wore it under my trackie top whilst doing the housework and walking one of the dogs....THEN today, as I removed my jewellery when I got home from work I realized I had worn the Larimar necklace, Larimar earrings AND my larimar ring! I didn't even consciously wear them all together. I should have caught on during the day, as I was suddenly vocal about a something I didn't realize I had antsy feelings about, like a release. I even said to one of my colleagues "I don't even know where that came from"...Larimar, sooo soft and gentle it sneaks up on you!
ajacrystal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today i was wearing a tumbled aquamarine that i set as a pendant. it cools me down when i feel overheated. (oh, i noticed i've had way fewer hot flushes today - beats HRT)
...aja Smile
chocs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All
how are we all???
what have we got beside the bed today....wellllllll
rose quartz, amethyst, honey calcite, blue calcite, jade, ruby, dioptase, green jasper, black tourmaline, tugtupite
Hmm..what a mixture..
thats what i just liked on the day...
all good mates i reckon!!

ok thats all from me
have a good day
chocs
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: what crystals are you wearing Reply with quote

Ive got on my favourite labradorite pendant,
but ive also got a few in my pocket too
herkimer,petelite,lithiumqtz,ajoiteand i dont go anywhere without my
obsidian pendulum,its with me at all times.

im never without at least one or two crystals.

chelle
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Scolecite Reply with quote

I must say I have been carrying and sleeping with Scolecite (and my morganite) for weeks now.

I am noticing I am having more and more moments of detached clarity, where I am almost watching my story play out, both awake and in dream state. I find myself asking what the heck am I doing things the way I always have. Its like I can see clearly my habits, patterns and trains of thought which are clearly no longer serving me and with my detached vision I am catching myself and retraining my thoughts to work in my favour.

I love it when they integrate!

Crystal Faerie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

today I'm rocking a string of gray pearls...
and in my pocket some garnet, a moonstone and a piece of chaorite.
Divine Crystal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am wearing my new Pietersite bracelet Smile

Mother Natures Little Wonders
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Crystal ideas Reply with quote

I have been wearing these stones of late - Sodalite, Scolecite, Blue Kyanite, Rhodochrosite on and off with labradorite and my vogel pendant.

Since moving into the country it is becoming incredibly obvious to me how much I force my way through life and how up tight I can be. I am always rushing to be somewhere, get things done etc... so much so that I dont even know how to relax!!

I talk really fast, my mind races and projects into the future and I really need to slow down and relax a little. You can really feel the power of the people who rest in the slower pace and the cycles of life - I hope to be one too someday! Though it might take a while to get the pace out of me... I hope not too long!

So now I am looking for 'slow down' crystals, 'trust' crystals, 'relax' crystals and for all the other times 'keep it together' crystals.

Any ideas?

Holly Blue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

For my rocky week I have made great use of my Pietersite and moonstone earrings. The Peitersite as earrings have allowed me to step back and witness chaotic feelings, instead of being immersed in them, and today because I had to go to a Mall I added a piece of Ajoite and a piece of Shattuckite, and just floated through in a lovely, yet grounded bubble. These along side my ever present bloodstone pendant.
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Rocky week Reply with quote

Hi Holly Blue,

Beautiful suggestions!
I have been giving my Ajoite a run, I shall try the Pietersite as I could use a little outside witnessing - detached living sounds good to me! And I am sure I can find a little Shatt somewhere - so hard to get now... but I am sure I have a little piece, ill just have to find it!

Thanks again
Have a beautiful day

Holly Blue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, TCS

I had to pull out the Selenite, Smoky Quartz , Lepidolite (2 pieces) annnd
Unakite today, hopefully will be more even keel tommorow.

Heres to everyone having a great week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: