That Crystal Site Forum Index That Crystal Site
A community empowered by the energy of crystal and minerals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Crystals Are You Wearing Today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holly Blue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Well its a full moon here tonight and it feels like its going to be
a ripper. I've got my Be Here Now team on today, Dioptase, Rhodonite
and Bloodstone. Heres to the present moment.
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Be Here Now Reply with quote

Good one Holly Blue!

I must say amidst my see of usual suspects - Morganite, Scolecite and the recently added Ajoite but really loving the black Tourmaline - need to be present!! And it is working miracles for me!

Come join us Crystal Lovers at www.thatcrystalsite.ning.com
Holly Blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Yeah I must say that I have been wearing Black Tourmaline and Carnelian in my pockets the last few days. I'm really enjoying or needing the clearing, dispersing and centring feeling of the tourmaline and the energy of the carnelian. I've had to put the ajoite and bloodstone to one side at the moment. I always carry four pieces of BT in my purse, Ive never actually cleared or worked with them, but i feel we have an unspoken agreement (crazy I know), I feel they like the darkness of my bag and enjoy been able to offer me protection.

Heres to a great weekend
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Holly and Crystal people!!
I am back from my stateside 10 day visit.. Today and the last few days i have been wearing a larimar pendant and earrings. and they have been very nurturing and calming.. after a marathon flight its muchly needed.. they are a great comfort blanket.. cheers barbara Shocked Laughing
Holly Blue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ya, RainbowCrystal and all

The Larimar jewellery sounds positively devine especially with both the
earrings and necklace. Ive been experimenting more with wearing crystals in the earrings form as opposed to putting them in my pockets and down my bra. I dont have that many earrings yet, but today
Im totally enjoying just my Seraphinite earrings after my days grounding with the BT and Carnelian.
Holly Blue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Just wanted to say I had a greaat morning this morning with Pink Kunzite and Ajoite. They produced a lovely bubble yet I also felt very grounded within it. It took many years for me to discover that life as i was living it was as an empath so to be able to have crystal allies is just a treat. To be amongst people but to not be buffered by all the energy, so cool.
Crystal Spirits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All.

I have been wearing a beautiful golden seraphinte ring everyday for weeks and obsessed with Boulder Matrix Fire Opal, a beautiful Australian Opal, it is the most beautiful thing I have encountered for quite a while.

I have found out recently that being a tele-empath that I cant wear black tourmaline at all, as it seems to block off my connection to myself and the divine. Explains why I kept loosing earings and my pendants all broke!

Blessings

Leesa
chelle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: what crystals are you wearing Reply with quote

Hi all
I find myself wearing my clear qtz with blk tourmaline inclusions
alot at the moment.usually i wear my labradorite pendent.
but i must be needing heaps of protection at this time.

stay well and happy
chelle
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Moldavite headaches! Reply with quote

Well, this week it has been Moldavite, which has been giving me the worst headaches - I have just realised. All week around mid afternoon I cant stand the pain in my head, today I realised it was the Moldavite - never experienced a headache from it before.

So out came the trusty Sugilite! To set me straight again...

I have been photographing the Tibetan Golden Healer clusters and I must say they are just magic to be around, even though I cant have in a pocket, just having them on my desk is enough to be charged up by their joy juice!

I think I might need to forgo the high frequency stuff Sad and stick to my black tourmaline Wink

Divine Crystal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm yet to feel any buzz with any of my crystals, mainly because I haven't had any time to really sit or lie undisturbed to hold them Sad
I purchased a piece of sugilite today after reading all the good reports on it and I held it in my hand and it became quite warm is that the beginning?

Mother Natures Little Wonders
Holly Blue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Divine Crystal, Yes thats a great beginning.
Boxerwing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately, I have been alternating holding blue lace agate and rainbow obsidian. I don't know too much about these stones, but they make me feel better and I think that is what is really important. My life has been quite tumultuous lately, and they seem to really help.
RainbowCrystal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Larrimar pendant and earrings have been keeping me very even and nicely energized...who wouldve thought.. grateful to have come across them on dads funeral visit..(they sold my dad's car and my share of the proceeds bougth them..so they feel good) still like to play with the moldavite to move things on...there is a great deal of comfort in these rocks.. unfortunaletly one of my pebbles went thru wash and drier on a rainy day.. thankgod hematite is strong..very shiny.. hope everyone is travelling well.. cheers barbara Cool
Divine Crystal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I had on my smoky quartz engagement ring, tiger eye pendant and pietersite bracelet, they made me feel grounded and at ease. Very Happy

Mother Natures Little Wonders
TCS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Red Tigers Eye, Twin Star Vogel pendant and Moldavite Reply with quote

Weird combinations the last couple of days.

Red Tigers Eye was given to me by a Healer to assist me with boundaries and to be a bit more self serving rather than give, give, give. Not a stone I actually own and have never even been drawn to - so its almost new to me, in a comforting kind of way.

My Twin Vogel pendant which is my light saber and helps me integrate light smoothly - with grace and ease.

Moldavite, but in combination with Sugilite, Afghani Herkimer and Golden Danburite which I must say is pretty full on and am now going to work with a channeling crystal to get some insight!! the Sugilite and Herk left my pillow during the night so I dare say it was all too much somewhere along the way.

Still love my Morganite Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    That Crystal Site Forum Index -> Crystals and minerals discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: